Board of Directors
Prof/ University President
University Secretary General (Member)
Director General of Funds at Sohag University (Member)
Prof/ Dean of the Faculty of Industrial Education – Sohag University (Member)
Prof/ Vice Dean of the College of Industrial Education for Community Service and Environmental Development Affairs (Member)
Dr/ Hossam Mohamed Mohamed Abdel Rahman (Member)
Dr/ Emad El-Din Hussein Al-Zahry (professor, Department of Electricity – College of Industrial Education) (Member)
Dr/ Atef El-Naqeeb (professor, Mining Department, Assiut University) (Member)
Director of Operation and Maintenance of the Solar Cell Unit in the College (Member)
Objectives of the Center Public Service Center for Training and Maintenance of Solar Energy Systems
Spreading a culture of awareness of the use of solar energy systems in the daily life of university students and the community through holding seminars, lectures and workshops.
Preparing cadres in the field of using solar energy systems through the required training programs by attending courses, lectures and workshops.
Preparing cadres to use solar energy systems for various industrial projects (residential buildings – different work sites) through the required training programs by attending courses, lectures and workshops.
Providing services and technical consultations to various parties in the use of solar energy systems.
Providing economic studies for projects using solar energy systems.
Granting experience certificates to those wishing to obtain university degrees after passing the center’s preparatory training programs.
Carrying out programs for the use of solar energy systems.
The Center’s Executive Board
1- Prof/ Dean of the Faculty of Industrial Education in Sohag.
2- Vice Dean of the College of Industrial Education for Postgraduate Affairs
3- Vice Dean of the College of Industrial Education for Environmental Affairs
4- Prof/ Dean of the Faculty of Commerce (Sohag University)
5- Dr/ Hossam Mohamed Abdel Rahman at Sohag University
6- Dr. Ahmed Abdel Rahim Farghaly (Assistant Professor of Structural Engineering – Sohag University)
7- Secretary of the Faculty of Industrial Education – Sohag University
8- Dr/ Emad El-Din Hussein Al-Zahry (professor of electrical engineering – Sohag University)
9- Dr/ Atef Al-Naqeeb (Faculty of Engineering, Assiut University)
Functions of the board of directors
- Establishing the internal system of work and defining the terms and duties of the employees.
- Approving the rewards and production incentives for the employees of the fund.
- Examining the periodic reports submitted on the work progress of the center.
- Approval of lease and maintenance according to financial regulations and laws.
- Approval of the draft annual budget and final account of the center according to the rules.
- Approval of the nomination of national experts and temporary workers from inside or outside the university to implement some of the center’s activities, while adhering to the decree of the Minister of State for Administrative Development No. 24 & 25 of 1997.
- Setting financial rules to hold clients from inside and outside the university in accordance with the executive regulations of the Universities Organizing Law No. 49 of 1972.
- Establishing rules for concluding contracts for dealing with others
- Suggesting the acceptance of gifts and donations that are consistent with the objectives of the center.
- Delegating the chairman of the board of directors to some of the board’s powers of urgency, taking into account the provisions of Republican Resolution No. 42 of 1976.