Skip to content

Students Affairs

Students Affairs

How to get the university ID

Get the payment receipt form student affairs office

Pay the tuition in treasury office of the faculty and bring the payment receipt

Give a copy of your payment receipt and a personal photo to the student affairs office.

How to transfer from one college to another

Transfer + release form.

A copy of the nomination card.

Transfer fee and six university stamps to apply to the affairs to obtain a statement of the case.

Statement of tests and interviews for college applicants:

Medical Examination.

Aptitude tests.

The equivalency test for students who have obtained technical secondary school, the three-year system.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *